Best songs that can make you dance! (2015/2016)

Music Is EVERYTHING YOU NEED





Best songs that can make you dance!     

My version, if you don't mind anyway. By the Way in my previous post I post the article on the website of BILLOARD 100 Song of the Summer Showdown: The Top 5 contenders - From 'Can not Stop the Feeling!' to 'One Dance', have now I'll write it my self about songs that can make shake your body and  enjoy every strains of music. 


But this is my opinion and you certainly can add your favorite songs here.
Checks only, if one of your favorite songs on the list private,
Check this!

10. LITTLE MIX - HAIR

"Cause he was just a dick and I knew it
 Got me going mad sitting in this chair

 Like I don't care
Gotta get him out my hair
I tried everything but it's useless
He pushed me so far. Now I'm on the edge
Make him disappear
Go get him out my hair,,, "


Girls! a very sexy song. Shows the strength of a girl.
MV slick and very smart makes it very suitable song heard when we're hanging out with our female friends. Who would have thought they were very good at making songs look girly! May be overkill but I really like the work of Little Mix on this one.
You shall have it in your song collection, Girls!

9. CARLY RAE JEPSEN - I REALLY LIKE YOU

"It's like everything you
say is a sweet revelation
All I wanna do is get into your head

Yeah we could stay alone, you and me, in this temptation
Sipping on your lips, hanging on by thread, baby



Late night, watching television
But how'd we get in this position?
It's way too soon, I know this isn't love
But I need to tell you something,,,"

There are many more words, I REALLY LIKE YOU IS VERY SUITABLE FOR YOU!

Come on, Shake your body !!

8. ONE REPUBLIC - WHEREVER I GO

"Some people lie but they're looking for magic

Others are quietly going insane
I feel alive when I’m close to the madness
No easy love could ever make me feel the same

I know I could lie, but I won't lie to you
Wherever I go, you're the ghost in the room
I don't even try looking for something new
Cause wherever I go, I'll be looking for you,,,"



is a song by American pop rock band OneRepublic from their fourth upcoming studio album, it is the theme song of the 2016 superhero film X-Men: Apocalypse. The song was written and produced by lead singer Ryan Tedder, bassist/cellist Brent Kutzle and producer Noel Zancanella. It was released as the album's lead single on May 13, 2016.


Yeay! Recent works ONE REPUBLIC! I've been waiting for the emergence of One Republic again and it turns out they appear to make a song that can make me more loving them. I'm pretty Unlocking the phone and then search for playlists and play this song, and I immediately dance in the room. Do you know? It's crazy but you're going to feel very happy.

Make sure this song is in your Mobile!

7. CALVIN HARRIS FT RIHANNA - THIS IS WHAT YOU CAME FOR
6. GALATIS - NO MONEY

I like MV of Galatis - No Money.
You Too?
5. DESIIGNER - PANDA
4. DRAKE - ONE DANCE FT WIZKID AND KYLA

3. THE CHAINSMOKERS FT DAYA - DON'T  LET ME DOWN

" need ya, I need ya, I need you right now
Yeah, I need you right now
So don't let me, don't let me, don't let me down
I think I'm losing my mind now
It's in my head, darling, I hope
That you'll be here, when I need you the most
So don't let me, don't let me, don't let me down
D-don't let me down ,,, "

Don't Let Me Down" is a song by American DJ duo The Chainsmokers. It was released the follow-up single to "Roses" on February 5, 2016, through Disruptor and Columbia Records.[1][2] The song features vocals from American singer Daya.
"Don't Let Me Down" received positive reviews for its production and Daya's vocals, and was a commercial success, becoming The Chainsmoker's and Daya's first top 5 hit in the United States. It also reached top 10 positions in Australia, Austria, Canada, Finland, Germany, New Zealand, Norway, Sweden, and Switzerland.
I LOVE THIS!
2. JENNIFER LOPEZ - AIN'T YOUR MAMA

"I ain't gon' be cooking all day, I ain't your mama

I ain't gon' do your laundry, I ain't your mama
I ain't your mama, boy, I ain't your mama
When you're gon' get your act together?
I ain't your mama
No, I ain't your mama
No, I ain't your mama, no ,,, "

Previously I've posted about this song but this time I want to discuss my personal order of the list. When I was searching for a new music video on Youtube of recommendation from a friend I got to watch the latest MV Jennifer Lopez and I love it. Cool, unpretentious and suitable for women.
At least there is a song that is able to awaken us, Girls!

I'm Is not Your MAMA ~!

1. JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE - CAN'T STOP THIS FEELING

I CAN'T STOP THIS FEELING! YEAH, I CAN'T STOP! OH MY, YOU TOO?
YEAH! YEAH ! YEAH  ! YEAH    !

I GOT THIS FEELING, INSIDE MY BONES.

" Under the lights when everything goes
Nowhere to hide when I'm getting you close
When we move, well, you already know
So just imagine, just imagine, just imagine
Nothing I can see but you when you dance, dance, dance
Feeling good, good, creeping up on you
So just dance, dance, dance, come on
All those things I should do to you
But you dance, dance, dance
And ain't nobody leaving soon, so keep dancing ,,,"



is a song recorded by American singer and songwriter Justin Timberlake for the soundtrack to the upcoming DreamWorks Animation film Trolls. It was released as a single on May 6, 2016,[1] and reachedcontemporary hit radio on May 10, 2016.[2] The song was written by Timberlake and Max Martin, who also produced the song along with Shellback. Timberlake gave his first televised performance of "Can't Stop the Feeling!" during the interval act of the Eurovision Song Contest 2016 grand finale. The single debuted atop the US Billboard Hot 100, for the chart issue dated May 28, 2016, marking Timberlake's fifth No. 1 single in the country.[3] It has also reached the top of the charts in Belgium (Flanders), Czech Republic, France, Germany, Israel, Scotland, Slovakia, Sweden and Switzerland. Its music video, directed by Mark Romanek, was released on May 16, 2016.

OK, ARE YOU READY, BRO? DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE

Comments

Popular Posts